Anchor Bay Marina
2001 Castaway Island Road
Eclectic, Alabama 36024
Longitude: W -85° 55' 19.00"
Latitude: N +32° 42' 42.00"
Anchor Bay Marina (ABM) a 14 acre 291 slip (51 wet and 240 dry) full-service marina located on Lake Martin. Lake Martin is 44,000 acre lake with 800 miles of shoreline located in East Central Alabama. Lake Martin was created in the 1920's when the Tennessee Valley Authority built Martin Lake dam. ABM is located 45 minutes from Montgomery and only 2 hours from Birmingham or Atlanta.
- Superior on-site management
- Transient dockage
- Covered wet slips with power, water and cable hook-ups
- Dry storage facility that can accommodate 240 boats up to 26’
- Dockside restaurant
- Full service center with certified technicians
- Fuel dock
- Boat sales featuring J.C. Pontoons and ProLine Boats
- Ship’s Store accommodating marina accessories, snacks and much more
Be Sure to Visit the Anchor Bay Marina Web Site.